What are the Organo-mineral Fertilizers SCAM
THE QUALITY OF A FOOD PRODUCT BEGINS WITH PROPER FERTILIZATION OF THE SOIL
Organo-mineral fertilizers, according to Italian legislation (Legislative Decree 75/2010) are products obtained by reaction or mixture of one or more organic fertilizers with one or more simple or compound mineral fertilizers. They are therefore complete products that have a higher content of nutritive elements compared to organic fertilizers and a higher efficiency compared to minerals.
SCAM ORGANO-MINERALS SCAM
formulations are obtained by INTEMIZATION between highly humified organic matrices and high quality mineral components. They are characterized by the presence of humic substances declared on the label in compliance with the Italian law governing fertilizers. (Legislative Decree 75/2010). With the protection offered by the organo-mineral SCAM, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium are able to ensure optimal availability to the plant, even at low doses. The synergic action that the valuable organic matrix offers to the minerals to which it is linked, allows a gradual release of the nutritive elements ensuring a greater assimilability and availability in the important phenological moments for the crop. All this allows:
- provides nitrogen at gradual release
- compensating phosphorus (phosphoumethylated) and potassium (potassium-hydrogenated) with greater effectiveness
- maximum nutritional efficiency
- better plant productive balance
- lower environmental impact.
- a higher radical absorption,
- a higher translocation speed,
- a supply of naturally chelated microelements,
- a lower quantity of fertilizer to be administered.